Monday, April 10, 2017

Mail Bag Monday

Happy Monday Mail day! Last week I shared the cards I received in the previous week, inspired by Stamping Serenity. I commented I wasn't sure I could or would do so every Monday. I definitely have to this week because I hit the jackpot.

We'll start with this card from my friend Pam. Yeah, it's store bought but she does know how to make them. She's been my penpal for many, many years. She came to visit last month. We had lots of stamping fun.
Then came a mysterious padded envelope.... which was chock full of Stampin' Up swap cards. I forgot I joined a swap and these are my returns. Such great inspiration!
The weekly swap I do (you sign up a month at a time) netted me this gorgeous card which would have been right at home in the Stampin' Up swap.
My friend from back east sent me this flip flop card. She spends her time dreaming of summer because she says you can't trust the weather gods to not dump snow on you on Easter (It's true! They've even done that to us here in Southern Arizona).
This card came to me from the Pacific Northwest. It was a good reminder that Easter was coming. This elegant card comes from swap pal, Yara.
This card also made an appearance this week. It by the same artist who made the stand alone Stampin' Up card, Darlene. It is very fancy. I'm impressed with her command of wide ribbon.
This last card is made by me. No, I didn't mail it to myself. This is the card I made for the SU swap.
The Fine Print: Everything on my card was by Stampin' Up which was hard at the time I made it because I didn't own a lot of their products (besides stamps and dies). Now I have the sample packs of cardstock in every one of their color families. Go me!

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

You have received another lot of wonderful cards and the one you made is brilliant! Love the super bright colours and the sentiment is fab! xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice happy mail!
hugs

Carol L said...

You hit the jackpot with all this crafty inspiration landing in your mailbox! They're all great, and I love your fiesta card big-time! Colors and design work perfectly together!

Bonnie said...

What a windfall! You must look forward to going to your mailbox every day! Love the bright colors and the llama!

Barb said...

What a lot of very happy mail. Lots of lovely card Judy and I love the one you made. Barbxx

LesleyG said...

Wow lots of lovely happy mail, and a fab fiesta fun bright one from you. Xxx

Greta said...

You did hit the jackpot! What a great collection of cards!