Friday, April 21, 2017

Award Winning Leaf

I took part in a Green with Envy challenge in which you were to make cards that were predominantly green. I have this leaf stamp that came out in a fall collection and has always been done with autumn colors, but I always wanted to try it in fresh greens for spring.
So this challenge was the perfect excuse to do just that. And then my card won the challenge! Sure, it was a random draw, but that's still award winning, right?  I won a retiring SU stamp set and I'm sure I'll share it with you on Happy Mail Monday when it shows up.

The Fine Print: All products except Stampin' Up except dark green baker's twine by May Arts and the Copics I colored it with. Did you know SU had stamps retiring soon? LOL! If you don't you must live under a rock. For awhile there I couldn't visit anyone's blog without being hit with that. I think even the Simon Says Stamp blog mentioned SU's retiring stamps. 

10 comments:

Sarn said...

Oh WELL DONE PJ. Congrats on your win. Lovely card - great in greens.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a great card and that leaf looks really fun in green but must be great for fall leaves too!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judy, a beautiful leaf and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

This leaf looks wonderful in green, and I love the background too! All shades of green seem to work perfectly together!

Carole J said...

This is a gorgeous card, Judy and you sure deserved to win - congratulations!Love that leaf stamp! x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Cooool card Judy, definitely award winning in every way, I really love it... and great to have some more stash on the way!!! Mail day rocks eh??
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Craftychris said...

This is such a cool card! Fab stamp and lovely colours. Congratulations on your win too! xxx

Greta said...

What a gorgeous leaf stamp & it's wonderful done for Spring--love this, Judy!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs

Bonnie said...

I love this leaf in green! I think I have this stamp. This makes me want to pull it out!