Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Mail - April 17

Let me show you the happy mail I received in the last week. We'll start with a couple of cards from my friend, Helen. The first card was a thank you card because I sent her the stamp that she used on it.  The second card was for a gardening themed swap we were in.
I received a couple of Easter cards from friends Darlene and Patty. What do you mean the Siamese card isn't an Easter card?! Patty found it in the Easter Card section and wrote 'Happy Easter' in it. That makes it an Easter card!
Last, but not least, I received this puppy dog card for a baby swap (where the baby could be of any species).  The baby duckie card under that was my card for the baby swap.
The Fine Print: Momma and baby duckies by A Muse Artstamps, umbrella by Taylored Expressions, narrow oval die by Sizzix.

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So much fun that you received all these pretty cards!! Your ducky card is cute!

MaryH said...

Lucky you to have such talented card making friends. I love each one, but I'll have to say the duck family caught my eye - so cute and I love the papers and the border treatment. TFS & Hugs

Greta said...

Sweet baby cards--love the one you got & the one you gave! The sentiment on the doggy card is wonderful! By the way--you're right--that big Magenta bunny stamp was challenging to stamp! I used my old fashioned stamp positioner & still couldn't get one corner, so cut my panel down a bit.

Carol L said...

Lucky you to receive all these fun cards, especially the Siamese :) Love that you have all your ducks in a row in your swap card....too cute!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful cards!

LesleyG said...

Lots of lovely happy mail, but I am bit worried you are swapping cards for babies....:) xxx