Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter Everybunny

They've been keeping me really busy, so that's why you haven't seen me around Blogland lately. I decided I'd better get my Easter cards up here to show you before the holiday is over and done with for this year.

Since I was lacking for ideas I came up with this card and then copied it several times over. You can see that I switched off between ribbon styles.

The Fine Print: Everybunny stamp set and dies by Stampin' Up, designer paper by Basic Gray, and ribbons from my stash.

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Oh those are very nice cards!
Happy Easter
Hugs

Carole J said...

Lovely Easter cards, Judy. I always love a decorated inside pane and this one is fun! Happy Easter! x

Sarn said...

SUCH an adorable bunny wabbit image. LOVE the cards you've made with it. xxx

Greta said...

Such cute cards, Judy--love the cute bunny & beautiful paper & ribbons! Hope you had a lovely day!