Friday, May 11, 2012

Purple Girly Card

Here is a nice pretty in purple girly card I made.  I have a couple sheets of these fancy layered felt flowers and thought it was high time to put them to use.  I also went out on a limb and actually used some of my Basic Grey paper instead of just hoarding and drooling over it.  I am better about using it these days but some of the older, hoarded stuff just stays hoarded (unless I dig it out of its hiding place like I did here).

The Fine Print: stamp by Hero Arts, fancy felt flowers by unknown, paper by Basic Grey, punches by Marvy.


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those fancy felt flowers are a great addition to your card.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

SandeeNC said...

Your flowers look beautiful on that wonderful hoarded paper...I usually hate when I get down to a scrap of paper I hoarded, lol I almost never want to use the last of it up! hugs and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)