Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fore!


I made this card awhile ago, inspired by a card I'd seen on a website somewhere. I absolutely had to have the golf-themed stamps when I saw them, even though I'm not a golfer, nor do I know anyone who is.  I was tickled to see that when A Muse went the home party route, they made a golfing set.  However, I think they missed the boat (the golf cart?) by leaving out the putting green stamp.  That's the best one out of all their golf stamps.  It makes me think of miniature golf, which I don't mind doing from time to time as long as no one takes it seriously.  In fact, after some deep reflection, most things in life are more fun if you don't take them too seriously.

The Fine Print: golf stamps by A Muse Artstamps, circle punch by Marvy, embossing folder by Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Princess Judy,

What a cute golf card. I don't know anyone who golfs either - but I do like her outfit!

I see your post below has an interesting title - I must go read....

Hugs,
Kay