Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice

Sugar and spice and all things nice is the theme for this week's A Muse Studio challenge, which you can check out HERE.

We weren't given any further instructions, except that we can only link a new project for this challenge, so it was open to our interpretation.  I opted for sugar with maybe some spice, if malt is a spice, which I guess it really isn't, but we can pretend... and certainly a malt is something nice if made with real homemade ice cream.

And one of the nicest things about this card is it not holiday-esque at all.  I've had quite enough crafting for  The Holiday That Shall Not Be Named, thank you very much.

The Fine Print: Stamps by A Muse Artstamps, these are retired wood mount stamps but you too can own the malt and saying (in a different font) by buying the Sweet Love set HERE. This commercial is brought to you by me, your local southern Arizona A Muse Studio consultant (and all around good gal).

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very sweet, I'm , also looking forward to a little break from holiday cards. Love the photo of Poppy on guard..I'll bet the gray cat will walk lightly...enjoy the holidays.