Monday, August 7, 2017

Manic Mail Monday

In no particular order, here is the lovely mail that the postal dude brought me. I also got a stamp set and some punches in the mail. I didn't take a picture of them though. You'll just have to stay tuned for me to use them one of these days.



Here's a bonus card from me. Only it really isn't a bonus. I actually think it is kind of a lousy card. Other people liked it though, so maybe it is tolerable.

The Fine Print: Stamps on my card by Stampin' Up. Hope you are surviving your Monday.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Lucky you! Some super happy mail. Barbxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous happy mail, and I think your card is just lovely (but that's at least partly because I'm a complete sucker for that image of the wading birds - one of the Stampin'Up stamps I really covet!). I love how you've highlighted the circled framed area.
Alison x
PS - you're so right about the rusty wire - I didn't have any with me in NYC!!

Carole J said...

Lovely Happy Mail and a great make, Judy!

Fikreta said...

great happy mail!