Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Pretty Garden Cards

I made some pretty cards last night which is amazing because Tuesday night zumba night and usually I'm too wiped out afterward to play. I guess that means I'm getting into some kind of shape. Or maybe I was just extra motivated to play. Or maybe it was to escape my plague cough which was.. um... plaguing me. Whatever. Here's pretty garden cards I made.

Yes, yes, yes, they are completely the same except for the treatment on the greeting. I started off sponging around the oval and wasn't too thrilled with that so the next one I sponged inside the oval. Only the piece fell out of the oval before I got nice coverage. Anyway, I liked the second card better until I added that heart embellishment to the first one. Now I like that one better.

The Fine Print: All products by Stampin' Up except the oval die by Spellbinders. Avant Garden stamp set, Flirty Flamingo and Basic Grey ink, Pear Pizazz marker, and Up Up and Away designer paper. BTW, I don't actually have anyone to send birthday cards to right now. I just wanted to play with this set and thought this greeting worked best. 

16 comments:

Barb said...

They are two very pretty cards Judy. The flower stamp is lovely. My favourite is the first.Barbxx

Sandy said...

They are very pretty. Bday cards are kind of a default for me -- there's always going to be birthday rolling around somewhere.

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful cards!

Craftychris said...

I am loving the colour combo here and the flowers are gorgeous! I love both of these! I hope your cough goes soon! xxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Judy, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole J said...

They're both pretty! x

Sarn said...

Both pretty. Love that SAB flower set xxx

Carol L said...

They're both pretty! How can you lose with all those beautifully stamped flowers? Stamping after Zumba - you are super woman for sure!!!

Janeen said...

I love that look of the images on one side like that. Very pretty. Ilike the top one too. Amazing what one little embellishment can do.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the pink and grey you have going here Princess J - a great colour combination. I think I like the first card with the heart the best, but they are both pretty
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Judy! Love these colours together! Good for you for getting in shape and feeling better! Unfortunately, I'm catching Brian's plague now! He's been off work for almost a week and I was hoping I wouldn't catch it but it's definitely got me!

LesleyG said...

you have certainly showcased avant garden here, two super cards, and after a workout too, you are amazing! xxx

Greta said...

They're beautiful, Judy! That Avant Garden set makes me wish I was into Stampin' Up--just love it!

Words and Pictures said...

Zumba flowers - excellent! It looks to me as though you were still buzzing - these are full of life. Hope the cough stops plaguing soon.
Alison x

Cobnut Crafter said...

Colour inside or outside the sentiment - both look great to me! Beautiful cards - sorry to hear that you are still plagued by the plague. Anne x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love that way of arranging the flowers! Both ways of doing the sentiment look nice to me!