Friday, June 3, 2016

At the Beach in My Frock

I often tell people that I really adore the beach and all things to do with the shore. Probably I should clarify that to say in theory I really like them. I can't say for sure as I don't recall having ever participated in one
Although I've been told that I have laid eyes upon both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans in person, along with Lakes Winnebago, Michigan, Elephant Butte, and Patagonia; the Erie Canal, a river or two (both with and without water) some large swimming pools, a kiddie pool, and a hot tub.

So based on my extensive knowledge beaches and the shore they are way cool!  Well, maybe they are hot with all that sand baking in the sun, but whatever... beaches rock.

The Fine Print: Decoupage beach scene from my stash, shell stamps by DeNami Designs. Don't ruin my delusions with tales of polluted water and sand in your crack.


9 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely card this is! I find it peaceful and serene and a perfect scene of the beach - including the seagull which will dive-bomb whatever you happen to be eating, so don't eat on the beach! LOL

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card
have a nice day
hugs

Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Sarn said...

What a great beach scene. Lovely card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Craftychris said...

A beautiful card and I promise, no crack stories! xxx

Barb said...

A lovely seaside scene. I used to live near the sea about 30 years ago and now I live right in the middle of the country. I like the beach and the countryside. Barbxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Obviously your experience is extensive and recalled as this is a wonderful beach scene, Princess J, and the shells are the perfect accent :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

The beach isn't that far from us, but I really prefer the mountains & lakes. However, your gorgeous card almost makes me want to sit on the beach!

Bonnie said...

The beach is awesome, PJ! Believe me it's awesome! Wish I was there now! This is a really sweet beach scene. I'm pretending that's me sitting there gazing at the waves!

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Judy, a beautiful beach scene.
Pauline
x