Monday, August 10, 2015

Dream of Colored Flowers

After this weekend's posts where I shared all sorts of wacky weird cards I'm sure you all are glad that it is Monday in hopes I won't be showing off any more cards from that kit. Let  me dash those hopes right now!

Wait, I know you are confused now since these cards are downright normal.  See I was working on that kit when I realized that I needed a sympathy card. Since I had so many random cardstock pieces and card bases lying around I decided to use what I had in front of me.

Then after making one normal card it seemed only right to make another. This kit came with some high quality glossy paper that was a dream to use. I knew it would be perfect for stamping a stamp colored with markers. Yes, this means I still have water based markers that work! Go me!

The Fine Print: Flower stamp by Stampin' Up, Flowers Whisper greeting by A Muse Artstamps, all other supplies and stamps by Club Scrap "Dream in Color" kit. I had lots of vivid dreams last night, inspired more by what is coming up than the surreal cards I've been working on. They were in color though. I think I only ever dreamed in B&W once in my life (after saying that I never did).

5 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful image and I love the vibrant green background. Both cards have a beautiful tranquil simplicity that I love. I'm off to take a look at these weird cards you're on about - I am intrigued ;-) Hugs, Jayne x

Craftychris said...

Both these are absolutely gorgeous! The flowers are fabulous and lovely colours. The sentiment on the second card is wonderful! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

Both beauteous. Difficult to believe they are from the same kit.

Sarn said...

Vivid and striking and lovely!
I have no idea what colour I dream in as I don't remember them!

Happy Tuesday!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Bonnie said...

Sometimes what's right in front of you is perfect!