Monday, May 18, 2015

Out of the Closet

Have you been wondering where I've been? If you saw my post from last Wednesday then you'll understand when I say I've been in the closet all weekend. I took out all those Iris Carts and emptied all the drawers, put in my new cabinet, and then restocked all the drawers.  It wore me out and made my feet hurt.  It was worth it though.  You'll have to wait for this Wednesday for the big reveal.

Meanwhile, I have cards to share that I made quite awhile ago now.  The top one was made even longer ago on a day when I got all cocky and broke out with the heat tool. The bottom two I made while I was using up scraps from this kit.  As you can see I found a design that worked and ran with it.

 The Fine Print: I think that is it for this kit (but you never know what is lurking in the other closet).  Card parts by Club Scrap "Tribal."

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Nice job on this trio of creations! I especially like how the sentiment on the first and second cards works both horizontally and vertically and looks great either way! Kick back and rest those tootsies now, you earned it :)

Greta said...

Oh so pretty! Love all 3!

Sarn said...

I totally agree with Carol and Greta (above).

Hugs, Sarn xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, can't wait to see the big reveal! Your cards are gorgeous! I especially love the sympathy sentiment.

Janeen said...

looking forward to seeing your new crafting space. it IS a lot of work. i moved into a new spot back in March. I love my new organized space.

Craftychris said...

These are all very striking in the black and red colour way! Love them! xxx

chrissy xx said...

If I'd have called earlier?
I would have suggest a bowl of water to stick your feet in.
Great cards though.
Chrissyxx