Thursday, February 12, 2015

Balentine Day!

Hi Doods! My name iz Dio and I be da guest columnist today.  My mommy dozn't want to make cardz wately so I gotted up on her desk and maded a Balentine card to send to my gurlfriend. She iz bery nice and priddy. I maded a priddy card for her.  It haz a bunnie rabbet on it becuz gurlz wike bunnie rabbets. It also haz glitterz on it cuz gurls wike sparkuls!!!  I maded my mom rite the wordz on the incide though cuz I dun't alwez spell them gud.

My mommy wiked my card soo much dat she maded one jist wike it. Mine iz bedder though becuz it haz love in it. And embawssing! and a bedder ribbon.
My mom sed sents we used partz and weft obers we can come play in the playground with Di and all da friendz! It woz all partz, eben the cards were wittle biddy ones mom founded on her desk.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Stampin' Up, tag die by A Muse Studio, heart embossing folder by Cuttlebug, twine, ribbon, paper and eyelet from my stash.

9 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Dio, U telz yer Mom dat u iz veri goodz at makin cardz an i likez yors wid der stwing on .
Hugs Mrs A.

Neet said...

Well Hello Dio! What a clever puddy tat you are making that card. Surprised as I am that you included a bunny rabbit on it - I thought you would have chased that tag around the house with such a furry creature on it.
Hugs, Neet 28 (late again I know)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hehehe, I wish my kitties would help me craft! They just want to sleep all the time - or play with the paper bits! Dio, you are very talented kitty, and WTG on getting your mom to make a card! The bunny is adorable!

Di said...

Aw Dio, how wonderful! I love both cards - but can I whisper that yours is maybeeeee my favourite. Mostly 'cos it must have been so hard not getting any of your furry bits caught up in the embossing machine :)

Hugs

Di xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards live the little rabbit image and background

Anne

Carol L said...

You and Dio made some danged cute cards today, and that bunny is adorable! The scary part is, that I completely identify with Dio's spelling and grammar! LOL

Sarn said...

Hi Dio . . . you didz very well! Hope your purr-friend loves it too!

Are you a friend of Bawwy Cripke from "Big Bang Theory" by any chance? LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

Dio is hawt.

Jessi Fogan said...

Girls DO like bunny rabbits!!