Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray

I mustache you a question.  Is this the coolest stamp or what?
I really like it. I could not get a good impression from it when I tried to use it back when I first bought it but this time I persevered until I got it all figured out. I also made cards with the other stamps in the set as you saw from my post yesterday and this one here.
The whole kit and caboodle (in this case 'caboodle' is code for "stamps") was stashed in an out of the way place and with me it is out-of-sight-out-of-mind so I forgot I had them. I'm quite pleased that I unearthed them. Hip, hip, hooray!

The Fine Print: Cards, parts, and stamps by Close to My Heart, Cloud 9 Kit.  Seriously, is that mustache not the coolest?!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this mustache!

MaryH said...

Love these - and the moustache made me grin. Thought of the bright hot desert colors when I saw each of these. Lovely details, great dimension, lots of fun feelings on this one. Glad you got the stamp to work as you wanted. TFS

Janeen said...

i still see lots of 'staches around. in fact MFT just had some on their Dec release. this is a big happy one for sure.

Carol L said...

Yep, that's really a cool stamp and I love the cards you made with the set!

stampingbowd said...

Yay! So glad you found this fun stamp set!!! Fabulous colors and patterns! Loe the glittery tape!!!

chrissy xx said...

LOve your cards! FAB colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Wish your fine print wasn't just as fine! I'll just wear my glasses when I call lol x

Joyce said...

Love all the cards you made with that fun new stamp set.