Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Seafood Fun

As an A Muse demonstrator it pains me to confess that I haven't felt very A Musing lately.  I've been far more preoccupied with Stampin' Up these days.  That might be because their new catalog is out and they got so many things that I have to have!!!
 
I went to a friend's house the other day and made this card.  As we were fiddling around with it my friend commented that for some strange reason she had this urge to eat seafood.  One of my favorite Mexican food fillings is shrimp, but except for that I don't much consider myself a fan of seafood (unless it's raw, but that's another story).
Once I got home from playing, my husband asked me out to dinner for seafood.  He didn't even make the card!  Heck, he hadn't even seen it!  I guess the seafood vibes were just out there in the air. 

I don't remember what seafood I did eat but rest assured it was not lobster.  That stuff seems like far too much work for me.  Plus the only time I ever had lobster it was this rubbery thing that was swimming in greasy butter.  Yes, it was just as appetizing as it sounds.  I'm quite sure that the restaurant we went to would never even consider serving such a poorly made dish, but I figure why take my chances, especially when they have all those other wonderful former swimming creatures on the menu.

The Fine Print:  Stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folder by Stampin' Up.  Sets used: "By the Tide" and "Wetlands;" dies used: window frames framelets; embossing folder used: honeycomb texture; punches used: circle and scallop circle; inks used: Memento lady bug red, London fog gray, and Paris dusk; cherry and white baker's twine and Bermuda blue chevron ribbon by A Muse Studio (see, not totally forgotten!).  You have this urge to eat seafood now, dontcha?

1 comment:

Wendy Taylor said...

I totally have the urge to eat seafood right now!!