Saturday, November 17, 2012

Deck the Halls...

...or deck your neighbor, fa la la la la.... la la la LA!
Look! I made another Christmas card.  That means I'm up to a whole FOUR CARDS made so far. I'm just on a tear, what can I say?  There's no stopping me now.  You'd think with the chilly, gray days we've had lately that I would be in more of a mood to make Christmas cards, but nope.  Not happening.

Ah... I'm so incorrigible.

The Fine Print: OMG! Do you see that fabulous new die I got from Taylored Expressions? Isn't that just to die for (ha ha).  Deck the Halls saying and label stamp (it's all one piece) by A Muse Artstamps, red ribbon by A Muse Studio, red bling by Hero Arts, background paper by DCWV.

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Ah, yes you are incorrigible and I wouldn't want you to change one bit! I love the decking the neighbor bit! Too funny! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Words and Pictures said...

Not usually my neighbour I want to deck while we're decking the halls, but members of my family!! But I do love them really... Great card - and four is more than zero (how many I've made).
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Hello your highness! What a gorgeous card...and that is my FAVORITE die right now. Love what you did with it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! XO