Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Snippet-less Existence

Sorry, no snippets today!  I truly had planned to play with them this past evening but opted to not play with crafty stuff at all.  No, I'm not hospitalized today; just some days are like that.

Remember earlier this week when I mentioned that I got out the October Club Scrap kit but opted not to play with it?  Yeah, me either.  Anyway, I also got out the December kit and did play with that.  After I made a few cards, I tucked the remains back into a box and that might prove to be the kiss of death as it might fall off my radar and then I'll never get back to it (or I'll get back to it this time next year...).  I am trying to be better about that stuff, but you know, I have snippets to play with!  And new stuff from A Muse Studio!
 

The Fine Print: Card bases, mats, paper elements, and scenic stamp from Club Scrap "Aurora Borealis," circles and dots stamp by Stampin' Up, flowers and weeds stamp by Club Scrap (some previous kit), border punch by Martha Stewart, and ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super pretty and you used my favorite color.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Di said...

Brilliant Judy - I love both of them. Still a couple of days (almost for this weeks snippets) - if not, there's always next week :)

Di
xx