Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pippy Peacock

So once upon a time I stumbled across this blog that showed how to color this peacock stamp that I have so of course I had to try it out. After I followed along as best I could (not having all the Copic colors used in the sample) I felt that I wanted more purple in peacock so added some in.
Then I liked that so much that I made a second one and I added glitter glue too.
I also fancied up an envelope to go along with it (that's glitter tape in case you can't tell by the photo).
So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

The Fine Print: Percy the Proud Pippy Peacock by Stampin' Up, other stuffs from my stash. 

11 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is gorgeous card my friend!
have a nice day!
hugs

Barb said...

They look absolutely beautiful Judy. The colours are gorgeous and it's a lovely stamp. Barbxx

Janeen said...

Really pretty. I like the flowers behind him too and your coloring is fabulous , JUDY.

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Judy, beautiful colouring.
Pauline
x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful peacocks, PJ! I'll be the PO will have fun with that glitter tape! It's nice that the postal workers get to see some sparkle too!

Carol L said...

I love these cards, because everything looks better with some purple in it - even peacocks! Love the flower and feather accents and matching envie too! Well done JP!

MaryH said...

Great work on the peacock. I have a SU image and another one bought at a craft show (don't remember the brand). I've yet to have the courage to try to color either. So I'm really impressed with your fine coloring details on this handsome guy. Like the way you've tucked the dark purple feathers under the turquoise flowers, and of course purple & teal is a wonderful color combination in my book. Good idea to add some glitter to the envie too! TFS & have a great upcoming week

Carole J said...

Beautiful cards, Judy. Love that peacock stamp and your gorgeous embellishments. x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! LOVE these cards! Gorgeous colouring!

Craftychris said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! Fabulous colouring. xxx

Greta said...

Oh my word, Judy--stunning! Love the colors!