Sunday, November 20, 2016

Just Cats

During the Cat Lovers Hop, I posted a cat image I stamped with my friend's stamps and commented that I wondered who made them. Well, truthfully I kind of had an inkling because I knew somewhere in my stash I had these cat stickers that looked suspiciously like the stamps.
See! That's them. So to find the stamps all I had to do was see who made the stickers. Okay, it wasn't quite that simple as the company, Movable Parts does not have a web presence. However, they advertise in RubberStampMadness all the time so I was able to get an email for them and they sent me an order form.

Soon those cat part stamps will be mine! They come in fluffy or regular, so hard to decide.

The Fine Print: Cat stickers by Movable Parts.

13 comments:

Craftychris said...

They are so cool! I am glad you found the stamps,Yay! Order both, fluffy and not! I am good at spending other people's cash! xxx

Mrs A. said...

If i wasn't on a total no spending spree until at least March 2017 I'd be getting these too. Simply adorable. Hugs Mrs A.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! they're so cute! I'm not so hot with rubber but I got one of those Misti thingies. I just may be hunting them down too. xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Judy, could you shoot me the email addy, please? dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com. thanks, Chickie! xxx

Squirrel x said...

Decide? Dammit girl, just get both! These are super-duper cute, do they export to the UK?! xx

MaryH said...

A cool way to get your stamps!!! Cute stickers and can't wait to see what you do with the stamps in your hands. TFS & have a great week.

Carol L said...

Ohh, those are CUTE, and so perfect for a person who loves cats! Have fun with them!

Greta said...

You needed those stamps--glad you can get them!

kiwimeskreations said...

I look forward to seeing the results of your new stamp set Princess J !!
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

those cats are so cute!
hugs

Janeen said...

fluffy gets my vote of course. i am such a touchy feely soul!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome! You figured it out! Those things bug me too and I end up searching until I find an answer! Well done! And they are super cute! Can't wait to see the cat part stamps in use. Big decision, fluffy or regular. I'm not sure I would be able to choose - Kiwi and Snowie are regular but Honeydew is kind of fluffy (well, okay he's obese hehe).

Bonnie said...

Lucky you to find those stamps! I know you'll enjoy them!