Friday, November 25, 2016

Oh What Fun

I made this card for my last ever A Muse Studio workshop. It probably won't be my last workshop ever but it will be the last one for A Muse since they are closing their doors in a couple of days. I find this skating snowman to be rather appealing in a vintage way. He was quite popular at the workshop and several of his brothers found new homes.

I originally was going to share this card with the Merry Monday folks for their Outdoor Activities challenge but somehow I just didn't get it together for that. So instead, I'll be-bob over to Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Challenge. I might actually have enough Christmas cards made for this year now, but it's good to keep on trucking with it because there's always next year.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio except that ancient silver ink by Brilliance.

20 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Judy,
what a very lovely card and that snowman is so sweet.
Great design and such a lovely scene too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

Janeen said...

oh eeps! That is THE cutest snowman ever. what a great scene. maybe i can drag out some stamps as long as i'm in my room today but i really just want to sleep.

Fikreta said...

its super cute card!
hope it is not to cold there :)
hugs

Carole J said...

Love your skating snowman, Judy. A great card design. x

LesleyG said...

oh what fun indeed, a very cute snowman xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Judy, gorgeous card and such fun too. Happy crafty weekend,
Angela x

kiwimeskreations said...

Aww - what a sweetie that skating Santa is Princess J, You have made a fabulous card with him.
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love, love, love your card, Judy! Scene cards are my favourite! I can see why this snowman is so popular! He is very cute! I like how he dropped a bauble! Sorry to hear about A Muse closing, very disappointing.

Greta said...

Super cute--love that snowman!

cotnob said...

A fun card Judy, such a jolly snowman.
Pauline
x

Bonnie said...

I love this card, PJ! This snowman is the cutest ever!

Georgiana said...

Super cute snowman!

Craftychris said...

Oh he is gorgeous! Such a cool stamp and a fabulous card! xxx

Carol L said...

This is just adorable, but I'm so sorry to hear AMuse is closing. Everything changes unfortunately, but at least you'll have this whimsical skating snowman to make again in the future!

KandA said...

Fabulous card Judy. He is such a fun snowman xx

BożenA said...

This is a card that will put a smile on your face :-) Great. Thank you for sharing it with us.
BożenA xx

MaryH said...

This skating snowie is so cute, and he made me happy. 'Nuff said.

Kathleen said...

Brilliant image and background, love the fussy cut snowman.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This is a very fun and whimsical snowman!
You have made a very cute card.

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.