Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Motley Cruesday

This morning my husband told me it was Motley Crue Tuesday.  I'm not actually sure what that means in the grand scheme of things but I thought it sounded better as Motley Cruesday.  So rev on, rev on..... let's go Shout at the Devil.
That photo was from back in the decadent 80's.  If you want to see how rock and roll all day, party every night ages you, here ya go.  Apparently it's not all hookers and blow these days.  More like chiropractors and icy hot. 
Hmmm... they actually look more spry than I feel, with the possible exception of Mick Mars.

The Fine Print: Images stolen directly from the Interwebs. And toss back a beer for my friend who was convinced the lyrics "Rev on.... Rev on..." were really Revlon, Revlon, as a nod to their favorite eyeliner. 

2 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Oh goodness I am getting old. I loved the 80's but it is but a dim and distant memory now. Life before children. Hope you are feeling better and getting plenty of purr ferapies. (I actually typed fur perapies first time round which just shows it is probably time to go to bed). Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

I always liked what Johnny Depp said about dressing up and acting in The Pirates of the Caribbean..."Now I know every day what it must feel like to be Keith Moon"!!

Hugs
Brenda