Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lots 'o Layers

I find all the layers on this card rather nifty.  I used to be quite the Layer Queen in my younger days but somewhere along the line I've drifted away from them.  This is a good reminder to revisit them.  After all, it isn't like I'm in danger of running short on paper!

The Fine Print: The polkie dotted layer is really washi tape, so how's that for nifty?  The pieces that look like they are from an old book are indeed from an old book, designer paper by Graphic 45, stamp from Stampin' Up (I think), die cut frilly things from a Circuit cartridge, and ribbon from a friend's wonderful stash.

1 comment:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a great card...I like the colours and textures of all the layers..the ribbon and the black squiggly things are rather sexy...but my favourite is reading the snippets of text from the book pages you used! Snippets out of context but thought provoking nevertheless!!
LLJ xx