Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Day

I hope you are a having a happy day!

The Fine Print: Nothing funny here, just wishes for you to have a happy day.  You are under absolutely no obligation to have a happy day.  In fact, you can have a shitty day if that is your preference.  I mean, I don't know why you'd want to have a shitty day but maybe it is just happening and you've decided to embrace it, in which case, more power to you!  Card from some Basic Gray card kit but I don't know which one.  I hope that doesn't ruin your day.

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely card - and it did give me a happy smile, thank you!
Alison x

SandeeNC said...

LOL, you always make me smile, I am having a headachy day, but definitely not embracing it! Hoping your having the best day of whatever you are embracing at the moment! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥