Friday, May 19, 2017

Up, Up and Away

I don't know how or why it got to be Friday without my looking. What you'd do with Thursday? Naw, that's okay, you can keep it. I don't need it back.

The other day I mentioned to my friend that I hadn't tackled my pile of old kits lately but I was rather surprised that about one that was still in there. My surprise was I thought I had made all the cards from it. Now this particular company makes kits that come with so many extras that you can make many more cards than prescribed so my assumption was that was what was left in it.
She asked if she could have the leftovers or was my heart set on playing with them? My heart could care less so I pulled it out to give it to her. I did check through it first since I tend to hide things from myself in random places. I didn't want her to come back with, "Thanks for the leftover kit, the embossing folders, the pictures of your friend's wedding, and a random Copic marker."

I didn't find any of those in there but I did find were the pieces of four cards I hadn't finished out of the kit and an entire refill pack to make the prescribed cards all over again along with those leftovers I mentioned already.

So here are two of those 4 cards and the rest of the kit is off to my friend, who will think I never made anything out of it because of the refill pack in there. That's okay. It'll keep her busy and off the streets for a little bit.
The Fine Print: All parts by Club Scrap "Up, Up and Away" Don't panic, you'll see the other two cards tomorrow.  Just hang in there! 

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Interesting kit. Both great cards. I particularly like the 2nd one. Xxx

Carole J said...

Great cards, Judy - my favourite is the first one. x

Carol L said...

Great cards and I'm betting that's a great kit too! Love the framework and backgrounds!

cotnob said...

Super cards Judy, great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

those cards are so nice!
hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun cards Princess J - those kits must really stretch your creativity - love your results! And how wonderful to have enough to share with a friend!!
Blessings
Maxine