Monday, May 8, 2017

Happy Mail Day-May 8

The past week brought me this fun RAK that shows me my part of the world. Now I no longer have to ask where I am? (and where am I going? and why am I in this handbasket?!)
This next card was from my weekly swap that should have arrived last week but didn't because it didn't have the card above to guide it. The one after it is the one from this week's swap.

The next two cards are from swaps this week.

And here are some of the birthday cards I received to celebrate my upcoming aging. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that this is a picture heavy post? The last two photos show the same card, one the outside and one that fancy dancy pop up inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Fine Print: I hope I haven't thrown out my mailman's back!

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

all cards are ver nice!

Janeen said...

Birthday cards are so fun. Love the Crazy Kat with the sunglasses. lol

Happy tomorrow Birthday.

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...what an inspiring lineup of cards....lovely.
xx Karen

Carol L said...

What a fun collection of inspirational cards! I'm especially cracking up at the full deck card - it reminds me of someone I know intimately {moi]

Irish Cherokee said...

WOW!!!!! How did the mail man carry all of those B'Day cards? Nice swap cards. I sometimes wish I knew where I was. In my case it is old age. Smile.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim