Friday, May 26, 2017

Trellis Die

The other day I decided to look inside this box that has the old fat Sizzix dies. My thought was I would probably purge them because I haven't used them (except one) since I moved. In fact, I haven't used them for quite awhile before that either. At one point in their lives I used them quite a bit but then thin dies became a thing and...
However, as it goes once I looked at them I thought that maybe I shouldn't purge them, maybe I should try to remember that they exist and use them more often.  I immediately pulled out this old favorite and made this card.

So we'll see how it goes with this box of fat dies. Although, I have one more die than fits in the box so I should come up with at least one of them I can live without. Right?! No, don't say "or buy a new box." That way lies madness.

The Fine Print: All products by Stampin' Up however that trellis die is long retired and the Fresh Fig and Powder Pink things aren't available yet., so don't be rushing out to add to your stash. 

7 comments:

LesleyG said...

Oh how I've been having the same thoughts, but I haven't even managed to open the box yet, and nooooooo don't buy another box! Xxx

Sarn said...

Great looking trellis with additional flowers. I have precisely 3 fat (Bigz) dies & even then I'm thinking of getting rid of 1 cuz I so rarely use it! X

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this dramatic card Princess J - keep one die on top of the box, and don't put it away until you have used it, then bring out another one until you have used the lot, then you will know if you need to purge them at all.... or keep them all :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

very nice

Sandy said...

No, definitely do not get rid of that trellis die. You're right, you can probably find one to cull, but this one's a winner.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty and it is a modern look! Definitely would not have thought they were old supplies.

Bonnie said...

You remind me that I should either purge or use! Love this trellis die! Great use of these colors!