Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Metallics

It turns out that I am not a big fan of playing around with metallic paper. That's too bad because it looks cool. Once I get a hold of it though, it all goes to heck.

These cards came out okay but their was so much teeth gnashing and name calling to get them to happen. Metallic paper ain't for wimps. I'm wimpy.

The Fine Print: Metallic paper from my stash, large butterfly die by Simon Says Stamps (I think), petal embossing folder by SU, leafy vine die by Memory Box, smaller butter by SU. 

10 comments:

LesleyG said...

They look pretty cool to me, but know what you mean. Hope your teeth are not too gnashed xxx

Sarn said...

Oh, but they are such PRETTY cards though PJ . . . surely it was worth the teeth gnashing? I think so . . . but then I didn't have to gnash my teeth to see the results!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Princess J these are outstanding - what a pity they fought you, and you are reluctant to use metallic paper again!!
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Sandy said...

Well, the end result is gorgeous.

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Judy, I especially like the second one - very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janeen said...

I feel your pain, but WOW, these cards show it is so worth the effort. I love the embossed. Never thought to do that. Beautiful.

Carole J said...

Two very beautiful cards, Judy! x

Greta said...

Worth the efforts, Judy--beautiful results!

Bonnie said...

I love the way they turned out, PJ! Teeth gnashing must help!