Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May Happiness Follow

I had this some-assembly-required card from a friend that had all the papers and parts so basically all I had to do was stamp, cut, and assemble the card. I forgot to take a photo of that card but I went to make a card with the same papers and the same design but with different stamps (and different twine). Here's my version.
Doesn't that look like a peaceful scene? Here is the inside of the card.  I'm not even going to tell you how many attempts I had to make before I got that right. Luckily I was smart enough to not glue the front onto the card until the inside was done.
The Fine Print: Papers, dies and stamps by Stampin' Up, white twine from my stash, colorful baker's twine by Doodlebug. 

10 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super card, I like everything about it, and how fun that it was a sort of kit!

Sarn said...

Totally agree with Heidi's comment above xxx

LesleyG said...

Love that sentiment, the inside was well worth the effort for this lovely card xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great outcome Princess J - love the complementary insert to this gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine

Di said...

Great card PJ! Love the colours and also that it was a bit like a 'build your own' kit :)

Hugs

Di xx

Janeen said...

i love cat tails. this is a great card.

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs

stampingbowd said...

So very beautiful!!! I love the different papers and yes! The scene is serene!!! Lovely!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Judy, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole J said...

Love the idea of a 'build your own card' kit. Awesome job! x