Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Green with Happiness

I've sent a couple of cards to my friend that I thought were less than stellar lately.  You know, it happens.  Into every life mediocre cards happen.  Then I redeemed myself because I made this card.
Janeen, of A Little Bit of This and That, inspired me to hunt down some beautiful green paper and make a happy spring card.  And that makes me happy. 

I need some happy in my life because today is the first day of school.  Let me tell you about college students.  They don't think they need to bring a writing utensil to the first day of school.  Or their schedule.  Or check to see if they are on the right campus.  On the right day.  At the right time.  "What do you mean six pee em is at night?!!!!"

The Fine Print: image stamp by Stampendous, greeting stamp by Hero Arts, plain papers from my stash, checkerboard paper from that company that makes stencils..... and matte brads and paper that has a pattern on one side and is white on the other... Lasting Impressions??? I just don't remember the name.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a darling card with that sweet 'n green kitty! I like the distressed edges too! Well done :)

MaryH said...

Judy, this is uber cute. Love the birdhouse and your pretty heart wreath too. Is that your personal kitty I see peeking out on this card? Love the checkered spring green and the 2 little pearls to gussy it up. Great card. Hope the 1st day at school didn't clash with your feeling unwell too. Hard enough when you feel great, I should imagine. TFS & Hugs