Saturday, January 11, 2014

Extreme Glittery-ness

On Wednesday I showed off my desk and some random crafting things that were on it that I would hope would someday soon be projects.  There were quite a number of things there to be done and I'm pleased to announce that I actually did some of them.
The stamp and the red piece of paper are now this card.  I opted not to use the greeting I had pulled out as well.  In hindsight I think the brad placement is a little wonky for this card but I'm hoping that its extreme glittery-ness makes up for it.   I don't know if you can see the extreme glittery-ness in this photo or not but I colored the whole image with a Spica glitter pen.
I also CASEd myself and made this card, which looks suspiciously like the card I already had on my desk.  The difference is I put a put a sequin in the middle of the hearts instead of a button.  I needed a card for a workshop and thought this would be more postal friendly.  There's extreme glittery-ness on the camera flash too.
Ever since I broke out the glitter glue to make some winter cards I've been eyeing all things glittery.  I don't think you catch me breaking out the loose glitter though.  That stuff makes me itch.  And twitch.

The Fine Print: Teacup flowerpot stamp by Stampin' Up, dies by Spellbinders, paper and brads from my stash.  Bottom card all products by A Muse Studio. Stamps used--"Sending My Love" and "Sweet Love," cardstock used--grapefruit chevron print, slate, grapefruit and sugar, other supplies--heart trio dies and gold sequin.

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Does it count as CASEing if you're doing it to yourself? Isn't it just "your style"?!? Cracking cards, either way...
Alison x

Joyce said...

Two wonderful cards. I will take your word on the glittery-ness cuz I love glitter, too. Love that you cased yourself--who better, right?

Carol L said...

Fun cards today and I love that whimsical bouquet! I too shudder at the thought of using loose glitter! Hate it!!!