Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Well, poo.

I've been sick for the last several days. And by "last several" I mean the last 13 years of my life.  Or maybe it just feels that way.  I'm terribly impatient with illnesses. You know, all that lingering, now you feel better; just kidding now, you don't thing.  It pisses me off.  I got shit to do!
I'm not one to do nothing well and when you are sick that's really all you should be doing but I persist in trying and that probably just makes for more work later.  Like yesterday, I went to the grocery store in search of something cool and refreshing for my tortured throat.  I got sorbet along with other groceries and I left one sack of groceries at the store.  So I had to go back and get it.  I barely had the energy to go in the first place and then I had to go twice.  Did I mention I left my keys on the counter after my second trip there?  Luckily I couldn't get out of their parking lot without them.

Today I opted to wash the sheets because, ew! Those things are diseased.  Yeah, that's not working out well either. I forgot to bring the laundry soap out, then I brought the soap but not the key.  Then I set the timer wrong for the washer, losing my turn at the dryers (small laundry room).  I didn't stop there though, once I got a dryer I set the timer wrong again and walked back out there 20 minutes before things were dry.  I don't have the energy for this! Or the patience!  Pfft!

The Fine Print: Screw you, Germs!  That's an unmarked cow there, folks.  Paper by Recollections, twine by May Arts and die by Spellbinders. 

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Love that background paper!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. Ask me about "Wellness Formula" I take. Love the cow card. I have several cow stamps and got some handmade paper recently that looks like mashed down hay....will be cute as cow stamp background....want some? The cat buddies are adorable - love the photo of them together.