Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Old School Valentine's

Okay, probably I shouldn't name my blog post that because everyone will think I'm making and sharing vintage Valentine's cards.  I wish I had that kind of talent (and supplies), but what I really meant is I was breaking out my oldie but goodie wood mounted A Muse Artstamp stamps for their latest challenge.  This week's challenge is to create a love or Valentine's themed card.  I got carried away and made TWO of them.  Here ya go:


The Fine Print: heart bling, bubblegum polka dot ribbon, and all stamps by A Muse.  Ruffle-edged scissors and wave punch by Fiskars.  Background papers probably by DCWV.  Probably.

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

I used the same I Ruff You stamp! I love what you did with it, your paper is so cute. I love pink and green together. The happy as clams, I don't have, and now I want it. So fun! I love your wave die-cut accent!
Have a wonderful day!

Carla said...

Those are adorable! I did not own a single a*muse product before I became an a|s consultant, so I have never seen these! Thanks for playing with us on the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!

Cathy Pulickal said...

LOL I LOVE the clams, Judy! :) Both cards are adorable! Thanks for joining us on the AMuse challenge blog!