Monday, January 2, 2012

January Spotlight

It is time to think all things pink and red and frilly and sweet for your sweetheart.  This month's spotlight includes 10% off of select Valentine's sets: Sweet Love, Quick & Cute Valentine's, Friends Fur-Ever, Sweetheart Background, and Love Conquers All.   

There is also an assorted paper pack called Rock Candy.  It includes 4 sheets each of the following colors: Bubblegum, Shell, Orange, Apricot, and Blush.  A Muse's cardstock is smooth and wonderful to use.  It is 80lb weight and white on the backside. so great for card bases. 

The Friends Fur-Ever set is the first A Muse Studio set I bought. It is full of cute little animals and sayings and could be used all year round.  In fact, most of these stamps can be used for occasions other than Valentine's Day.

I confess that the Love Conquers All set was my least favorite of the bunch, but I heard so many people ooh-ing and ahh-ing over it so I had to give it a try.  What do you know?  It is kind of fun and I've shared two cards I made with it.

The Fine Print: Blogger is driving me nuts today!  Background papers by Basic Grey, stamps by A Muse Studio "Love Conquers All" set, glitter heart paper by DCWV, heart die by A Muse Studio, scallop border by Fiskars, solid and scallop oval by Spellbinders, Bubblegum card base, and blush sheer organdy ribbon by A Muse Studio.  I'm going to drink heavily now.



1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Cute cute cute! I think I'd have been the same about Love Conquers All, but it only takes delicious sample ideas to make me change my mind!