Monday, August 4, 2014

Make Up Monday-the not so long ago version

A couple of months ago I got on reoccurring kick to deal with some of the kit boxes I have lying around. If you have been following this blog for any length of time you know I do that from time to time.  You also know that I never get very far with it.



These are about half of the cards I made that weekend.  I ended up with several odds and ends pieces that I then stuck back into the box although I'm not sure I'd ever use them.  I'll have to revisit it again some day. It's a never ending thing!

The Fine Print: Card bases and most parts from Club Scrap "Solstice" kit with some designer paper, ribbons, flowers and twine from my stash.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Good job in using up those kits! I really like that pretty plaid paper used on the first 2, and that big birthday slider on #3 is just fun!

House of Bears said...

Well at least you used some of the stash! We have a habit ofbeing lured into kit buying whether we'd normally use the contents or not! Great cards. X