Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cattus Interruptus

To photograph my cards I set them up on top of whitish plastic bin next to my white wall where my true color desk lamp shines.  It is up alongside my desk and it is high enough that if I put the card on an easel I have a hard time getting a good angle of it.  That might be because I'm short or it might be because it is a bit up there. 
So I was trying to take a photo of several cards I made including this one, when along comes Cindy.  She walks along my desk, knocking things off left and right (mostly left) and proceeded to climb up the side of my desk to the place I had the card sitting. She knocked it flat and struck a pose.
She apparently felt I was taking a photo of the wrong thing!

The Fine Print:All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used-Fiesta and Mini Blooms.  Cardstock used-Azul, Habenero, and Sugar. Inks used-Hibiscus, Azul, Marigold, Fern and Memento Black.  Other supplies-Sharpie and Ruler (to make the band across the front) and onyx mini brad.

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Very pretty card. Very pretty kitty. She's a stunner. Hugs xx

vic said...

Beautiful card loving your bright colours :) aww such a cute cat too!
Vic x

Carol L said...

Well Cindy is quite photogenic isn't she? Too fun :) Love that birthday card too with the diagonal sentiment panel! NJ!

Eliza said...

How can you NOT photograph PURFECTION like that, she is beautiful and knows it too.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda

Sally H said...

Your card is gorgeous, and Cindy is one stunner of a cat! What a pose!