Saturday, September 23, 2017

Please Remain Seated

Today was my big stamp club meeting. I have the dubious honor of being in charge of it. Actually it isn't that bad once you accept the fact that someone will always be unhappy about something. The hard part about the meeting is you never know what will happen, or not happen.

Our meeting has a basic outline of things we do and sometimes things are over in a blink of an eye and other times they drag on ad nauseam.  Sometimes they run right down the perfect middle between those two. Those are the best days because then the meeting just rolls along nicely and I don't have to do that much to guide it.
Today was one of those days. I got to sit for most of the meeting which is a very rare event for me. So rare that my feet decided to hurt in protest. How stupid is that?

Anyway I was going to share some of the cards I made for the meeting but they are still on the camera and I don't feel like fussing with them. So have a taco truck in honor of the food truck that served us lunch today at the meeting.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Stampin' Up. So who was unhappy at our meeting today? Me! I had a Cesar salad for lunch and they made it with kale. What is with people and their unholy love for kale?! That shit is bitter. But see, I lived through it and now I'm going to live longer because I ate kale or whatever benefit it is people think they are getting with kale.

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Great card and nice layout.

Kale? Love it cooked, but cannot imagine eating it raw in a Caesar Salad. But at least you'll live longer Oh Capable One!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Bonnie said...

Love this taco truck! How nice that they came to your meeting! I never heard of kale in a Caesar salad! Hope it works at keeping you healthy!

Fikreta said...

Love this card.
Its important that you have fun in that stamp meeting.
Lots of hug

Diane said...

Super cute taco truck design Judy.

Hugs Diane

Carole J said...

How great to have regular stamp meetings! Not so great to have kale with Caesar salad!! Lovely card. x

Craftychris said...

Such a bright and cheerful card! Kale in a salad? Sounds wrong to me! xxx