Friday, August 9, 2013

Post Death Popcorn

Hubby and I went to the movies last night.  Being a weeknight, the concession stand on the left side of the theater was closed with a sign posted:
Service available on the other side. Thank you.  --Cinemark Theaters
Joe commented that it was nice that Cinemark would provide for you once you've passed.  I too, had to admit that is a perk I'm looking forward to.  I'm quite sure once I'm dead I'll have a hankerin' for some popcorn and overpriced Milk Duds.


The Fine Print: And now you know why we put coins on the eyelids of the dead--so they can buy popcorn.  I wonder if there are free refills in the afterlife?  Card made with some random Simon Says Stamp kit.

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOL, true that! Cute little card :) waving hi from the rainy ( again!! ) hills of North Carolina ♥

Di said...

Snort! :))

Di
xx