Monday, September 26, 2016

Meow Meow Monday

I went to a Kitty Kard Klass Stampin' Up workshop a couple of weeks ago and the hostess was none other than a lady named Kitty. It turns out she couldn't make it to her own workshop, so we all had to make Kitty Kards for her. That turned out kind of fun because we could then use whatever Kitty Kard stash we could get our paws on.


The Fine Print: Most products by Stampin' Up except the twine (top card, A Muse Studio), the spider eyelet (random Halloween stash) and the gingham ribbon. 

8 comments:

Barb said...

It sounds as if you had a lot of kitty fun. I love all three of your cards and really can't pick a favourite. I like different things about them all and super design work on each one. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A super collection of cards Judy, I love the pretty pink one.
Pauline
x

Fikreta said...

love them all!
hugs
Fiki

Janeen said...

eeps, i love all the banners you used

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, sounds like a dream workshop to me! LOVE all your cute kitty cards!

Greta said...

I'm a doggy person, but oh my goodness these kitty cards are wonderfully crafted, Judy! I especially love the last one--really cute!

LesleyG said...

Kute Kitty Kreations xxx

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a fun evening! Love all these kitties!