Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's July!

And that means it is time for the latest A Muse Studio monthly collection to go live. I'm excited by the July Collection. They have some great stamp sets this month. I used my favorite one of the bunch--Seashells Remind Us--below.
It has three detailed seashell stamps and 4 different greetings in this wonderful script. I liked it so much I did all sorts of out of the comfort zone things for me. I heat embossed that shell and I used Splash spray and a waterbrush to create that background splotch. It's like I've gone crazy!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps "Seashells Remind Us" with matching dies, Blackberry splash spray (a smidgen dropped onto a craft mat and diluted with water), watercolor paper, and Grape cardstock.

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card
have a nice day

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judy, it's good to move out of your comfort zone sometimes - I really must try it!
Pauline
x

Janeen said...

This is wonderful. Wait a minute, where's the real Princess, where did you hide her? You embossed???? You used spray??? While I love your creation, I want to make sure the real Princess is fine. What are you asking for ransom?

LesleyG said...

Love tha detailed shell and script, and how funny we both showed our water brush crazy side this weekend! Xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty Princess J!! Love it - go mad a bit more often my friend, if this is the knid of result we see.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

I'm really enjoying that splash of color behind the embossed seashell! Very serene and pretty!

Sandy said...

Very pretty, and trendy.

Greta said...

Super cool background, Judy--great card!

Sarn said...

TERRIFIC watercolour card PJ. Love the CAS-ness of this card xxx

Bonnie said...

An awesome CAS card with watercoloring! Great job, PJ!