Monday, March 21, 2016

Pink and Happy

Recently a friend gifted me several lovely crafting goodies, including this embossing folder. I rarely remember to use embossing folders but now that my folders are in a more accessible place, perhaps that will change. I certainly used this one right away.

It makes a nice frame but I cut it out so I could get some polkie dotted pink in there to go with this yummy cupcake. I even got fancy and pulled out the liquid pearls to give my cupcake some pink sprinkles.

The Fine Print: Cupcake stamp by Imaginations, embossing folder by Paper Salon, polka dot cardstock by A Muse Studio, bling and ribbon from my stash.

9 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Judy this is such a pretty card. What a lovely present from your friend and I really like the way you've cut out your embossing die. The "sprinkles" look super on your little cupcake and match your paper so well. I love it. Barbxx

MaryH said...

It's a wonderful frame, looks very stunning in the white - surrounded by the pretty pink dotty paper. A perfect backdrop for the cutie cupcake. Good idea to trim out around the EF design. TFS & Hugs (and Thank Heavens for generous craft friends!)

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Princess J - love the 'sprinkles' on that beautifully framed cup cake
Blessings
Maxine

Mrs A. said...

Good enough to eat. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

It certainly is a pink and pretty card. LOVE it. AND you used up some ribbon and lovely polka dot paper. Luscious xxx

cotnob said...

A lovely card Judy, such a beautiful frame for you cupcake.
Pauline
x

LesleyG said...

Get you with your pearls! I actually thought that was a die, so professionally cut ......xxx

Bonnie said...

I love this embossing folder, PJ! And it's especially pretty cut out and popped on those polka dots!

chrissy xx said...

So pretty and delicate and yummy and sparkly.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx