Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Bunnies

I've decided that I'm not a big fan of Easter cards. Every year I have good intentions and every year it goes rather bust. I did manage to make a couple cards each of these two versions. I actually started a third version and got interrupted. I'm pondering sending out those bits and pieces and calling them "Some Assembly Required" Easter cards.
The Fine Print: Bunny stamp by A Muse Artstamps, egg die by Cheery Lynn, stitched rectangle by L'il Inkers and other stuff from my stash (more of that green ribbon from my friend).

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute!
love it!
hugs

Barb said...

What a sweet little bunny. Have a very Happy Easter Judy. Barbxx

Craftychris said...

Aw so cute! Have a happy Easter! xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute cards Princess J - that wee bunny is a sweetie. I don't 'do' Easter cards at all :-)
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

That is one cute bunny, I never get round to Easter cards, buy maybe I should try your "some assembly required", I love that idea !!! Happy Easter you funny bunny xxx

Sarn said...

I'll let you into a little secret PJ . . . I rarely make Easter cards!

I haven't made any this year. So mine are NO assembly required, as they're non-existent!

Love what you've made though. HOPPY EASTER to you.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Greta said...

Cute bunny & pretty papers! I love the "some assembly required" idea!

thecraftycavalier said...

Gold star for you - I'm another who made no Easter cards at all. I like the idea of 'some assembly required' cards ;-) Jayne x

Bonnie said...

LOL! I actually got an Easter card that I had to put together. It had chicks and they each had 1 wing, no beak and one eye. The wings and beaks were in the envelope along with a tiny piece I couldn't figure out! I had to make some eyes. They were a little creepy with just one. (I don't think my friend meant for me to have to put it together, though. I think she needs some new glue.) Your Easter bunnies are adorable and the paper is perfect! Happy Easter!

cotnob said...

Sweet cards, such a cute bunny and pretty papers.
Pauline
x