Friday, March 18, 2016

Party Cow

The nice thing about getting my craft room (and my house) under control is that I can do workshops again. I like giving people something fun to make. It's fun when they take the base idea and run with it, but it's cool when they just make the card as-is too.  Here is what we made:
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Cow, greeting, and party hat from "Go Hog Wild," matching "Go Hog Wild" and stitched landscape dies, onyx jewels and sugar, apple, sky, and wasabi petite hexagon cardstock. I suspect that cow has had one too many, judging by his ability to focus.

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Princess J :-) I love taking classes too, especially when the others take my basic instructions and run with them to create something even better!
No, the surgery was not as bad as I had been told to expect, and I also do heal well, thankfully. Have not really got out to the studio yet to have a good session, but did some water colouring and spraying yesterday to create a master board.
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

An amoosing card I am sure you all had fun making, I love doing workshops too, and it sure looks like you are happy in your new home :) xxx

Greta said...

Oh too cute, Judy! Glad you've gotten settled & can do workshops again!

Barb said...

I love that card Judy. It really is fun. You sound very happy in your new home. Glad you can enjoy having workshops again. Barbxx

Sarn said...

After all that moo-ving, it's good to see you've managed to get back into crafting so soon xxx

Carol L said...

What Sarn said above - she beat me to it :)

Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun workshop! Love this cow!

stampingbowd said...

This is too cute!!! Sounds like you had a fun workshop!

MaryH said...

Ka-YUTE! This would be ME ---- IF I ever got my craft mess under control. Kudos to you for accomplishing that feat! The card is adorable. Made me smile. TFS

chrissy xx said...

Tooo Funny!
That cows got to look like that lol...It's got the party hat on...so...it must have been to a party! Good thinking? Yes!
Chrissyxx