Saturday, March 19, 2016

Fancy Dancy Butterfly

A friend gave me several fancy dancy butterfly stickers. She said it was because she knew I would use them and not hoard them.  That put some serious pressure on me.

See, I usually refrain from buying these fanciful stickers because I don't think I can make a card that's great enough for their awesomeness and then there is the issue of who is worthy enough to receive such a card. Isn't that ridiculously silly?! I mean the sticker does all the work so I don't have to aspire to great heights and of course I know people worthy enough of this card.

The Fine Print: Fancy Dancy sticker by Recollections, designer paper and card base by DCWV, ribbon also from the same friend.

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Well it's just gorgeous and worthy of giving to anyone! That is one very pretty sticker too!

Sandy said...

It is a gorgeous sticker, and I think you have done it justice.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful butterfly, beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolute gorgeousness my friend - you have really made the a butterfly-worthy card here Princess J
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Cool card . . . just need someone cool to send it to now!!!! LOL!

Wouldn't hoard it? How well does this friend know you . . . really? Yes of course I'm sniggering as I type this! xxx

MaryH said...

It IS worthy! And I'm glad you had a little pressure to use it, cause you done good! It's a very pretty card, and the butterfly sparkles against the plaid background too. Wouldn't have thought to try this paper behind the flutterby, but it's very effective. TFS

chrissy xx said...

It's turned out very pretty PJ.
LOve your design and colours.
Chrissyxx
Know what you mean. My DIL always buys me little packets of craft things..Which I make sure family always have on their cardsx