Friday, October 16, 2015

Keep Moving Forward

I'll share another of these random doorway cards with you because the only other thing I have to share requires me to think up some words and write them and that sounds suspiciously like too much work right now.


The greeting reads, "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading on down new paths."  I'd like to mention that curiosity also killed a few cats in its time.

The Fine Print: Ribbon from my stash all the other stuff from Club Scrap "Random Doorways."

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Hmmmmmm, I wonder what's behind the red door this time? I'm curious too :)

stampingbowd said...

LOL....I did hear that about curiosity and cats. We think Storm is probably on life #5 now. :) Cool door and I love it in red!