Thursday, February 26, 2015

Spring is in the Air

Here is a happy spring like card I made awhile back when it wasn't at all spring like.  The background kind of makes me think of the measles.  I was trying one of those sprays.  They just don't do it for me...
...but that doesn't stop me from breaking them out from time to time to double check.

The Fine Print: All the stuff by A Muse Studio. Stamps--Beautiful Birthday(greeting), and Mini Blooms, Labels 1 die, Poppy colored spray (I think), blush, poppy and sugar cardstock. I forgot how to spell 'cardstock' and kept writing it as cardSTORK before I decided it must be cardSTALK which sounds like someone who keeps checking with the store for a paper sale.

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Measles? You're too funny :) It's a great card, especially that horizontal panel with the greenery and florals!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute card! Love the simple design! I have some sprays that I got for Christmas that I've been wanting to try... I like how you background turned out!

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHA! I saw a rash. Sprays don't like me, either. We can spend all our spray money on other things!