Sunday, February 1, 2015

Go Team!

I guess there is some sporting event thing today or something...  All I know is it makes for great snacking.
Here's my message to the winning team.
The Fine Print: Stamps by Paper Smooches "Green Acres" and "Sentiment Sampler."  And yes I know it is the High Holy Day known as Superbowl Sunday.  I just can't muster up the ability to care much.  But there will be cake at halftime. And tits too according to the guys watching the game who are hoping for a Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

These are so very cute. Yes, some sort of sporting event--I think it's bowling or something. Love your smiling cowboy and all his horses.

Carol L said...

Well slap my gramma, this is one hilarious card!!! LOL Yep, I think they played the souper bowl or something soupy a few hours ago. I got my can of chicken noodle soup and felt right at home:)

Craftychris said...

Tee hee, your small print has me laughing! Cool and funny card too! xxx

Sarn said...

What Superbowl??? LOL! I know . . . us Brits just crack you up!

Absolutely LOVE the goats image! Hilarious xx

Donna said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha that is aweome!!! I "heard" there was football or something on yesterday? I dunno...I was in the craft room LOL

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

lol, so adorable, love it!

chrissy xx said...

I LOve your goats! FABulous colours and design PJ.
Cute little guy inside. Such a Fun sentiment too.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Leslie Hanna said...

HAHAHAHA! How do I NOT own this set yet??!?!?!?! I need that goat!

Oh, was there something on television this weekend besides Downton Abbey?