Sunday, February 16, 2014

I've Created a Monster

It's true, I've created a monster.  As you see depicted by this snippet card below that every time I make cupcakes now Dio has to steal one, balance it on his tail and pounce about the house.  Okay, that's fiction.
Fact is a little weirder.   See, about a month ago Dio was following me around as I vacuumed the house and on a lark, I pulled out the attachment hose and vacuumed him.  He loved it. Now every time I vacuum he follows me around the house until I pull out the attachment and vacuum him again.  It has added a good 20 minutes to the hoovering job.
Just in case you didn't think there were enough snippets on my snippet card to let me into the Snippet Playground above is the inside where there are a few more.  Below is what a freshly vacuumed cat looks like.   *sigh*
The Fine Print: Stamps by Penny Black clear set "Kitty's Day" and Printworks "Count the Happies," cupcake punch by Stampin' Up, all the stuff from my stash.

15 comments:

Krisha said...

LOL! So Dio likes to ne Hoovered...too funny.
Cute, cute, cute card!

Sue said...

LOL gorgeous cat Dio is!!! and fab card Judy huggles Sue xx

Sarn said...

Great card and I love the cupcake snippets.

I am laughing about the extra 20 mins you added to your hoovering! Hilarious! That cat has you wrapped around his tiny paw!

Hugs,Sarn xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Judy,
what a great card, and a lovely story to match.
Lovely card and lovely cat too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sue - said...

Great card and great to vacuum your cat too - no cat hairs on the furniture!!

Darnell said...

Applause, applause!! Excellent job hoovering the cat and executing a superb snippets happy card, PJ!! Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

Fun card, and I just love the inside sentiment! Your cat is probably smarter than you give him credit for! When you "hoover" him {LOL} you might be helping him to avoid those nasty hairballs! LOL

Mrs A. said...

Yes but think how many cats hairs your saving from going all over the settee! Did you save a cake for me? No thought not! hugs Mrs A.

Georgiana said...

I want to come this party! Looks fabulous!

Mary said...

Love your tale.....both of them. Dio looks very happy. I'll bet it feels good to have the Hoover massage! Yes, we purposely hang the rope. We also cover pine cones in peanut butter and hang them in the trees. We do the same for the birds, but in addition to the peanut butter, we roll them in bird seed.

Di said...

GREAT card PJ! I think Dio has it made too - so funny, you really are crackers.

Hugs, Di xx

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee - your vacuumed cat is looking primped and preened... and the card is so cute - fab cupcakes!!
Alison x

Jessi Fogan said...

20 minutes? But he's only a little cat, you must be really thorough :) Only one of our cats will let you vacuum her, the deaf one. The others (and dog) disappear as soon as it comes out of the closet. However, since she's deaf, if she doesn't SEE it then she doesn't know it's happening to follow me :)
I'm loving the little scene on the card - and giggling - and thinking about the cat hair in the frosting now. (koff), lol

scrappymo! said...

Cats sure have personalities of their very own!

Great card...love the sentiment.

Bonnie said...

This kitty takes the cake! He looks like a kitty we had for many years. She didn't like the vacuum or cupcakes. She was a tuna fanatic! Love your card and can't blame Dio for wanting one of those delicious looking cupcakes!