Sunday, February 23, 2014

Horsin' Around with the Letter U

Over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, they are doing their second challenge which is U is for unused--how I prefer my toilet tissue.

They gave us a couple of other rules loose guidelines as well ("rules" sound so totalitarian).  They said you were to dig deep into your stash and find something that you have never used or haven't used in so long that you've darn near forgotten about it. 

I have a brand new stamp that I bought just for its silliness/snark factor but even though it is unused I didn't feel that it was in the correct spirit of this challenge.  So I dug out this previously used yet long forgotten stamp and stamped it instead.  I know it isn't heavy on the snarkiness but I thought it was different enough to work.
Inside greeting:
And frankly I was horsin' around last night and being far to lazy to look for an unused snarky stamp but you can bet your boots I have one.  Or six.  Or possibly even a dozen.  Well, that might be pushing it a bit.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Copper Leaf Creations, papers and ribbons from my stash.

17 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Princess Judy,

Love the card. The horse juggling apples is cute. Now I'm wondering about the real snarky stamp that you decided not to use........

Hugs,
Kay

Sally H said...

All that horsing around made a gorgeous card, too! Love it!

jimlynn said...

Cute little image and love your card! A perfect sentiment too.
Lynn

Words and Pictures said...

Juggling horses - and he's certainly got a sly look in his eye, if not downright snarky!
Alison x

Irish Cherokee said...

Love the playful cards and sentiments. cute.

Carol L said...

OMG! This is one of the funniest belated birthday cards ever! I just LOVE that juggling horse image, and of course your snarky sentiment is perfect :) Hi snarks!

Darnell said...

This is a funny image and sediment, PJ, which I've never seen before and got a giggle out of. I do love me some corn!! Hugs, Darnell

Jessi Fogan said...

We've all come to the conclusion that our snarky things are all well-used/loved, and that's why we mostly didn't use them this go-round :) LOVE this! (I should make nothing BUT belated cards...)

Donna said...

Ha Ha Ha - love your card!! That horse image made me giggle )OK maybe snort a little). Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the "U is for Unused" challenge!!

Chris Dring said...

I'll go one better than what Donna said (above), I giggle-snorted at the mention of your TP! OMG! Love that goofy juggling horse (apples, no less!), and the inside sentiment is snarky and perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey said...

... and now I wish I'd thought to put toilet paper on my *unused* card. :D Your neglected juggling horse stamp, especially with that sentiment, is terrific! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stmapers for our U is for Unused challenge.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE THIS! Glad you used this stamp!

Leslie Hanna said...

A juggling horse? Not something you see every day. I'm still chuckling over the TP reference. :)

Barbara Godden said...

well your card game me a good giggle, a juggling horse. Great job and yes I need to find my snarky stamp I planned on using too, it hasn't seen in since 2013. Thanks for playing along with us at SOSS for the Unused challenge.

Irene said...

Hi Judy, Just brilliant.
luv
irene
xxxx

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great image and sentiment! I love the juggling horse. Thanks for joining us at SOSS.

Karen Schroeder said...

Great card! Love the horse! Thanks for horsing around with us at SIsterhood of Snarky Stampers!