Thursday, December 31, 2015

Classy and Fabulous



I finished off another kit this week. Years ago I made all the prescribed cards out of it but a nice selection of cardstock, cardstock scraps, and a sheet of card toppers languished all that time. The fabulous fluer dis lies stamp was tucked away in there too along with some interest paper ribbon. That stuff is pretty nifty.

These are three of the cards I made. I'll parcel the rest out over the next few days/weeks/months.*

The Fine Print: *One never knows with me. Card parts, stamps, 'n stuff by Club Scrap "Haberdashery" except for gem stickers by Stampendous.

9 comments:

Sarn said...

I'm sure YOU'RE both classy AND fabulous PJ!

Happy New Year wishes going your way.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

Oh, ha, silly me, seeing this post title, I thought fershur when I clicked over there would be a photo graph of meself on your blog, PJ!! Barring that, your creations made a fabulous substitute!! I wish you a happy and crafty new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Sandy said...

Fleur de lis always look classy. Well done. Happy New year.

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love that they came from bits and pieces of kits. I found the links to the 6 x 6 OSW cards I made. They are:
http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/2008/09/6-x-6-one-sheet-wonder-challenge.html and http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/2010/06/quarter-sheet-wonder-tutorial.html
Hope these work for you! Happy New Year!
Carol N

Irish Cherokee said...

VERY CLASSY IMDEED!!! Happy New Year to you and yours.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Carol L said...

The Fleur de Lis look so elegant and I love the first card with all the different patterns! Have a wonderful New Year and stay well!

Greta said...

Must have been quite a kit to have all this left over! The fleur de lis is wonderful! Happy New Year, Judy!

Words and Pictures said...

Get you, working through the kits - a great set of cards... they are indeed classy and fabulous.
Alison xx

chrissy xx said...

Yes! Very classy.
Chrissyxx