Well, let me tell you about this club. After we all arrive, settle in and inquire about each others' health, the next topic of conversation is along these lines:
- "I bought some new things I was to show you, but I really shouldn't have because I have so much stuff."
- "I still can't get into my craft room because I have so much stuff."
- "I wanted to bring this thing to show you, but I couldn't find it because I have so much stuff."
- I can't believe I didn't bring anything to play with given that I have so much stuff."
- "Are you sure you want to get rid of this?" Repeat this question several dozen times throughout the night, including these variations: "I'm sure you didn't mean to get rid of this." "I can't believe anyone would part with this, are you sure?" and "Do you really mean you don't want this?"
- "Are you sure these are free?" Repeat this question 8-10 more times.
- "Surely you need this?" Repeat this question several dozen times and stop calling me Shirley.
- And then there is the invariable faux-squabble as someone comments favorably over something someone else took, making the first person try long and hard to get the second person to take it instead, while the second person insists, "Oh no, you saw it first."
The Fine Print: Stamp by Penny Black, blue dot washi by Trendy Tape (I think that means Queen & Co.), all the other stuff from my stash. I'm selling or giving away any of the things on this card but yes, my opinion is free and I'm more than glad to share it with you!